The Counselling Journey
Facing and talking about your thoughts, feelings and emotions can be difficult, uncomfortable and painful. Therefore the need for a patient, empathic and understanding person to help you on what can be a challenging journey is paramount.
I will ‘walk with you’ and support you as you explore the possible causes of your issues and how best we can work towards enabling and empowering you to effect the changes needed for you to become the person you want to be, and able to live the life you want to live.
- We will seek to clearly identify your issues
- We will endeavour to create a good understanding of those issues
- Understanding is empowering
- We will discover tools to help you manage your anxiety, depression, low self-esteem, grief or whatever consumes you
- We will explore the flip side – alternative ways to look at situations and possible alternative ways to manage your thoughts, feelings and emotions
- We will explore techniques to help you develop the confidence to make life changing decisions which will enable and empower you to become the person you want to be
Live the life you love & love the life you live!